Monday, September 06, 2004

Flash Certification - What's in it for me?

Chris Bizzel, senior web developer for The Pinnacle Consulting Group has an article on www.actionscript.com on the Macromedia Certifications and what it can do to developers like us.
I am a Macromedia Certified developer myself. I also know Arpit, Adi Reddy and couple of other Indian developers who are certified. I cannot say about others, but certification certainly gave me a boost and confidence to perform better at my job. It also gave a certain respect and credibility to developers. That's what I think....any thoughts, guys???

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to be certified, But frankly speaking I think it is not easy....rather very dificult getting certified. I wonder how all the people you mentioned did it.

regards,
Rohit

 
At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rohit,

Its not difficult either. Believe me, If you have been working on Flash for last 1-2 years, its goona be really easy.

When I appeared for exam, I did not prepare or study. All my practical knowledge and experience mattered. Just walked to VUE center and gave exam and got some decent percentage.

So play with Flash and try to code as much as possible. Look at the certification guidelines and samples questions from Macromedia site.

Link:http://www.macromedia.com/support/training/certified_professional_program/

Hope it helps,

//Abdul
//abdulqabiz.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home