Monday, November 20, 2006

Testing new waters

It's been almost a month since I last blogged; my apologies for not the same. It has been quite an eventful month and I was dead busy with whole lot of stuff to keep track of things. I still have to check on MAX news and also there are some events coming up in SA region. Will try and update as frequently as possible.

I mentioned some related news to my coming to Bangalore in the last post, so here goes. I left Infosys about a week back so now I am an ex-infocion. It was not an easy decision to make but the reasons for doing the same seem too many and so the switch. Where am I headed? Well, let's just say wait for a while and you will know.

In any case, you can mail me at abhishekkapoor[at]gmail[dot]com and keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home