Thursday, March 08, 2007

Project Managing E-Learning

Just completed a book called "Project Managing E-Learning" on my org's Intranet. We are lucky to have an amazing intranet and access to loads of books online. So, any free time can be worthwhile (trying to) read and learn something or the other.

I have been into managing e-learning projects and I found a lot to learn from the book. I must say it's one of the few good books I have read about managing E-Learning projects. The author seem to have worked (and suffered) a great deal managing e-Learning.

You can check out details of the book here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Sonali said...

Hey, u've got a great collection of topics on ur blog! Just started reading the book.. looks real good to me! Why don't you write a small book review for our wiki? Would make a good read...

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Abhishek Kapoor said...

Will try and do that soon, not sure by when :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home