Thursday, May 22, 2008

Adobe Captivate wins CODiE Award


The CODiE 2008 awards were announced in San Francisco and Adobe Captivate won Best Corporate Learning Solution in the education category.
I have been working on various e-Learning projects over the last 3-4 yrs using Captivate and this award just shows how far it has come from a simple screen recording utility to the 'best-of-best' e-Learning authoring tool. Not only it is easy to use but turns out it is really popular among the most effective training development tools.

You can go ahead and put your feature requests for the coming versions of Captivate.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Anuj said...

Hi Abhishek,

Good to see some Adobe evangelists in India :-)

I wanted to talk to you regarding Adobe's solutions for 10-15 minutes.

kindly send me across your phone number or mail me at anujg79@gmail.com (could not locate your contact details)

cheers
Anuj

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Abhishek Kapoor said...

You can mail me @ abhishekkapoor[at]gmail[dot]com

I will be glad to help you with anything I can

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home