Saturday, August 23, 2008

Left alone in the sun!

One of my very good friend, Amit is leaving IBM and I am really feeling this awkward pain in my stomach. We have worked together before at GE, but the IBM stint was different. Not only did we integrated well professionally, we also came close as a family. Both of us with our wives and kids have had some real fun time lately. I also have learned so much from him during recent time.
Brother, am gonna miss you a lot and I hope we do get a chance of working with you again. We will be in touch for sure. Best of luck for your future and I know you will go great guns where ever u may be!!
Update: Amit has joined back Genpact in the Business Development function of their Learning competency. He will be heading a product line for the same.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home